Search This Blog

Monday, June 27, 2011

Great Trip

Had a great trip to Idaho this weekend.  Usually flying is so difficult, but I've recently gotten a softball (very hard - what a crazy name) and am using it on my muscle spasms 2 - 3 times a day.  Though the flights wasn't totally comfortable (come on!) - I got into Idaho with little to complain about and enough time to relax and do a little last minute shopping before the convention.
The training was great on Saturday and my noon flight home on Sunday left me with time to relax, so my body wasn't screaming after the training weekend.  Though I can say - love the 1 training weekends instead of the doubles - so much easier on the body.
Got home and today felt pretty good, I must say.  It's been 3 years since I've felt so good the Monday after a training weekend.  I'm hoping to keep this trend going!

1 comment: