Search This Blog

Thursday, May 5, 2011

1st Blog

Hello to Everyone! (Well, OK technically no one...yet),
Today is the first inaugeral post for my new blog.  It's been an interesting life and now I get to post it on the internet one crazy thought at a time ... YIKES!  This seemed like a good idea until a few minutes ago. 
For those chronic pain/illness folks out there, I'm on a upswing  I've had a few weeks of sheer hell and now I'm starting to feel better.  So the task of getting my life back on track begins.  Getting work back on task and on time, clean out my email box, update my Facebook page, and get my workouts back onto regular patterns again.
We just adopted a dog 3 weeks ago - so I'm garunteed a short walk daily.  Today is a 2 mile walk with 50 lunges, 10 push ups, 25 pike crunches, and 1 Zumba class. 
Will check in tomorrow with an update and maybe a little drama or fingers crossed humorous musings.  TTFN

3 comments:

  1. You're awesome!

    Btw, adopted dogs are the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that has come as a surprise. Looking at how fit you are and all the work you did with us all at Centre Parcs England, and everything you continue to do in your hometown. We would never of guessed it.

    You are an inspiration to many.
    Sending love from England
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Louth - Thanks so much! Can't wait to see you all again next year.

    ReplyDelete