Search This Blog

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Blog 2

Taught a fun Zumba class tonight.  It's amazing what proper pain control will do for a girl's energy level.  Didn't get those lunges in - but did do the push ups and pikes in.  OMG.  I'm just a few pounds and muscles away from my ultimate goal - lost 45 lbs so far and July 7th and the ZIN Convention is my goal/deadline.  But I've been grazing my weight in sugar lately as a response to the stress from my recent pain spike (13 weeks of pain at a 7 - 8.5 on a 10 scale).  Now that my body is starting to recover thanks so massage, chiro, acupuncture, pain meds, and injections on a regular basis - my psychy is the only thing left trying to recover.  Going grocery shopping in the morning to get more clean fruits, veggies, and protien in the house!
Time to hit the sheets - sleep is a huge factor in pain management and recovery in a fitness program.  See you all in the am.

2 comments:

  1. Barb,

    YOU are an inspiration to me every single day !

    THANKS, THANKS and more THANKS !!! Your love and passion for Zumba, your positive energy, your motivation to help others, your advices...YOU have changed my life! Thanks to you I've discovered a passion I didn't know I had. I enjoy every single second of having the opportunity to be a Zumba instructor. I'm loving it !!!

    I'm sooooooo happy to have met YOU and be able to go to your Zumba classes every Thursday, they are a blast !

    Thanks again for EVERYTHING ! YOU ARE AWESOME !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl, I'm proud to be your friend.

    ReplyDelete